# NMB code：Integrated nuclear fuel cycle simulator # TokyoTech & JAEA # Released Version 4.0 # Looking for User & Developper
# NMB4.0.8 uploaded (2023/2/9)
# Model the entire nuclear fuel cycle processes & quantity the various scenarios in the future # Provide high flexibility & comprehensiveness in setting & analyzing scenarios # Run in Microsoft Excel® for the diverse users # Code evolves with you!
News & Release
# Operation Guide (Documents and movies)
# TEAM NMB
- Dr. Masahiko NAKASE (Assistant professor & Web master)
- Tomohiro OKAMURA
- Dr. Kenji TAKESHITA (Professor)
- Takeshita lab., Tokyo Institute of Technology：Dr. Hidekazu ASANO, Eriko MINARI, Naoya SHIGEKIYO
- University of Fukui：Dr. VAN ROOIJEN (Development of database for Pu burning molten salt reactors)
- Hitachi GE Nuclear Energy, Ltd. (Database for RBWR: Resource Renewable Boiling Water Reactor)
- yÅoki：Illustration production HP / instagram
# Financial Assistance
- Laboratory for Advanced Nuclear Energy, Tokyo Institute of Technology (2019-11, 2020-14, 2021-10).
- A Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Research Fellows (20J14956)
For inquiries about the NMB code, please use the Microsoft forms below. In case you have urgent inquiries, you can also use the email address below.
- Takeshita laboratory, Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy, Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology
TOP｜Takeshita Laboratory : Fukushima Reconstruction and Revitalization Unit, Institute of Innovative Research (IIR),, Tokyo Institute of Technology
A new research unit established +-+-+ From April 1, 2020, a new research unit "Fukushima Reconstruction and Regeneration Research Unit" has been established. With the establishment of this unit, it is possible to carry out a wide range of research for the reconstruction and revitalization of Fukushima in collaboration with the university, beyond the framework of the institute.
- Research Group for Nuclear Transmulation System, Nuclear Scienece and Engineering Center, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
Research Group for Nuclear Transmutation System - Nuclear Transmutation
Research Group for Nuclear Transmutation System (NTS) is devloping a transmutation system of Minor Actinides (MAs) and Long-Lived Fission Products (LLFPs) contained within High-Level Waste (HLW) discharged from nuclear power plants.
- Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy, Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy | Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology N1-16, 2-12-1, Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8550 JAPAN TEL +81-3-5734-3052 FAX +81-3-5734-3749
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
Japan Atomic Energy Agency
Announcement of R&D Purpose Plutonium Utilization Plan at the Japan Atomic Energy Agency throughout Japanese Fiscal Year 2022
Dr. Masahiko Nakase, Assistant professor, Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy, Institute of Innovative Research, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Takeshita Laboratory, Room 456, North district 1st building,Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, 152-8550, JAPAN Tel & Fax: +81-3-5734-3845
NMB code User page
Copyright © 2022 Tokyo Institute of Technology All Rights Reserved.